[Wikimedia-l] WMF Learning & Evaluation

Jessie Wild jwild at wikimedia.org
Tue Dec 18 22:50:11 UTC 2012

--
> Siko Bouterse
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Likewise, we're starting to put up some initial thinking regarding Learning
& Evaluation for Grantmaking & Evaluation!
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grantmaking_and_Programs/Learning_%26_Evaluation_portal/About

Feel free to jump in on-wiki as it is being developed; definitely work in
progress :)

Jessie

--
*Jessie Wild*