[Wikimedia-l] And you thought the Amazon "Wikipedia" books were bad

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at wikimedia.de
Tue Dec 18 21:21:38 UTC 2012

And on the first page, it says: "A portion of the proceeds of each book
will be donated to the Wikimedia Foundation to support their mission". Do
we have any records on wether these donations actually happend and how much
they were? And do we have a point of view in regards to such donations? I
know that the books are propably OK under our licence, but I do not think
it is a good idea to accept their money.

Pavel

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Pavel Richter
Vorstand