[Wikimedia-l] Fundraising updates?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:23:01 UTC 2012

Have you considered doing some longer tests? Lasting a week, say. It would
enable you to do proper multivariate testing, including dependencies
between variables (which I don't think you have done any real tests of
yet). It would also let you test time dependence. Eg., does a particular
message work better in the morning than in the afternoon? (Different types
of people browse at different times, so it wouldn't surprise me) You could
also model banner fatigue properly, which could be very useful.