[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Fwd: Announcement: Wikimedia Foundation restructure (Global Dev & Engineering)

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Fri Dec 7 15:50:28 UTC 2012

Hello,
If there is a link to a chart of the organization, I would welcome to see it.
The reorganization sounds good to me; personally I was especially
interested in the parts that might have to do with the chapters.
Kind regards
Ziko

2012/12/7 Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>:
> On 7 December 2012 13:55, Pradeep Nair <prad2609 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I read through the document and was genuinely confused as to what was happening. This may be because I have little idea on the people and their positions presently.
>
> I think the problem is that Sue's email was originally written for the
> staff list and then shared here, so it assumes the kind of prior
> knowledge of the WMF's organisation that staff will have, but that not
> everyone here does.
>
> Sue, is there a plan for a more formal public announcement of these
> changes? If not, could a cheat sheet be created for people that aren't
> too familiar with the WMF's internal structure?

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter
http://wmnederland.nl/

Wikimedia Nederland