[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Fwd: Announcement: Wikimedia Foundation restructure (Global Dev & Engineering)

Anders Wennersten mail at anderswennersten.se
Fri Dec 7 07:42:29 UTC 2012

 From what we learned during our FDC deliberation, I see these changes
to be very good (I have no competence re the engineering part and do not
comment on those proposed changes) .

The importance for us all to better understand impact of programs was
one of the key learnings we had.

And  as I have had the privilege to work closely with Anasuya and seen
her excellent competence in process issues and handling people from
different culture and of different opinions I  am very happy to see that
even more WMF-activities will make use of her support and comptence. And
Frank we all know with his deep understanding in the different program
we run, and I look forward seeing the results he will provide to the
chapters, community and FDC

Anders