[Wikimedia-l] Please have a look at the new list of successful grant applications!

John Andersson john.andersson at wikimedia.se
Tue Dec 4 13:16:54 UTC 2012

Hi Risker!

I have made some clarifications that WMF grants should not be included in the text, but I have not moved the actual page. (See here: https://outreach.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_successful_grant_applications&diff=42683&oldid=42682). Is that sufficient? If not, do you have any suggestions what name to give the page?

I was also a bit uncertain where to put the list. I was focusing more on the role of the list as a place to collect best practices. A bit more of a "how-to" text could be added to it (i.e. what to think about when writing applications etc.). However, you might be right that Meta would be even more suitable. In any case there should be a link from meta added to Outreach or the opposite. Anyone else that has an opinion either way where the page should be located?

Thank you for your kind comment! <teaser>We actually have another grant confirmed as well (but that one I cannot add yet as they have not released their press release yet). I can tell you that is connected to education, so if you are interested in that, be sure to keep an eye on the list the coming week :).</teaser>

Kind regards,

John

- - - -

John Andersson