[Wikimedia-l] Please have a look at the new list of successful grant applications!

John Andersson john.andersson at wikimedia.se
Tue Dec 4 10:50:46 UTC 2012

Hmm, that is very strange. There seem to be some kind of bug when sending from a Hotmail account to this list. I did not structure the text like that and the part "List of successful grant applications" was a link to the page. I have added a print screen- picture of how the messaged looked when I sent it. I have not had that problem on any other Wikimedia email list as far as I know. I hope someone can fix that asap.

Now to the point: I thank you Flo for sending out the link! I also agree with you that the summary was hard read in the list. I do however really think that a summary is central in order to make people inspired and give them a better feeling for the project and that a sortable list have a lot of advantages. Do you have any suggestions how to structure the list differently? I tried adding the the summary in a footnote and made some other minor changes. Is that better?

Kind regards,

John Andersson