[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Österreich - General Assembly
manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Mon Dec 3 14:24:11 UTC 2012
last weekend Wikimedia Österreich (Austria) had its General Assembly in
A new board has been elected:
* President: Kurt Kulac (as before)
* Vice President: Alexander Wagner (new)
- Christoph Breitler didn't recandidate
* Secretary: Beppo Stuhl (as before)
* Vice Secretary: Michael Karolzak (new)
- Ingo Allmer didn't recandidate
* Treasurer: Reiner Strubert (as before)
* Vice Treasurer: Michael Kranewitter (as before)
* Adviser: Andrea Kareth (new)
- Denis Barthel didn't recandidate
* Adviser: Bernhard Wallisch (new)
- Manuel Schneider didn't recandidate - WCA Council Member
This General Assembly was also an opportunity to meet Claudia Garád, our
Director who started her work on October 1st.
There were some changes in the bylaws:
* the seat of Wikimedia Österreich moves from Graz to Wien, where we
rented an office a few weeks ago
* Members who didn't pay their membersgip fee despite a reminder until
the General Assembly have no voting right. They can regain it by
clearing the membership fee with one of the treasurers.
* several cosmetic changes with no change in the meaning
The WCA Council Member, formerly appointed by the board, has been now
approved by the General Assembly.
Activity and Financial reports, motions and bylaw changes can be found
here (in german):
Translations of the Activity and Financial reports to english will be
Every board and staff member can be reached under
firstname.lastname at wikimedia.at.
For general inquiries the association (board and staff) can be reached
under <verein at wikimedia.at>. If you have a confidential inquiry you can
reach only the board under <vorstand at wikimedia.at>.
Thanks for your attention and cooperation,
Wikimedia CH - Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch
More information about the Wikimedia-l