[Wikimedia-l] Upcoming Survey, Feedback requested, and Office Hour

charles andrès charles.andres at wikimedia.ch
Fri Aug 24 14:24:00 UTC 2012

Le 22 août 2012 à 13:11, Cristian Consonni <kikkocristian at gmail.com> a écrit :

> 2012/8/21 Delphine Ménard <notafishz at gmail.com>:
>> If, however, we're going to mix editor's experience and satisfaction
>> about Wikimedia, I am cruelly missing any kind of feedback question
>> about the work of the chapters and/or other organisations or groups in
>> the Wikimedia Universe that would give people the right scope about
>> what is happening in a more "offline" kind of way. Of course, we could
>> do a separate survey for chapters, but if we're truly an international
>> movement, then all Wikimedia entities that support/interact with the
>> community probably would benefit from being put in the same bag in
>> order to fine tune their support and help for the Wikimedia
>> communities.
>
> +1.

+1 and I emphasize the "Wikimedia Communities" because according to the survey it seems that the Foundation is still believing that there is only one and unique community!

charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch