[Wikimedia-l] Wikipedia redefined -- typography and UX and such

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:38:22 UTC 2012

Trying to respond to your "wiki is not..." statement from this awful
gmail mobile website...

While technically correct, from the user's pov, which is the one the
websites's creators have, wiki is often used as a synonim for
wikipedia. I hear more often „did you search on wiki?” than „did you
search wikipedia?”. I find this distinction is nowadays a little
pedantic.

Strainu