[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: WMF Policy and Political Affiliations Guideline

Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 02:43:24 UTC 2012

Seriously stop hijacking this thread. Let MZMcBride have a chance at some discussion on his question.

This below is just not cool. Have some respect for MZMcBride. He didn't write out his thoughts or concerns with idea that the first reply would turn it all into snip fodder. That seems beyond demoralizing to me.

I know I am as guilty of a tangent as anyone, but can't we all, at the very least, agree to let one another's sincere *questions* stand without being twisted beyond all recognition. We need to insist on there being some lines in respect for the other person's voice, or else we are all better off to just write a blogs. The only point to joining a mailing list is so you might hear what others wish to say. As a sort of pact. This mailing list, I like it as a mailing list; I think it sucks as a blog.

Birgitte SB