[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] 2012-13 Annual Plan of the Wikimedia Foundation

Sue Gardner sgardner at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 1 16:36:36 UTC 2012

I checked the page a couple of days ago and didn't see any questions: maybe
I was looking at the wrong page?

I'll ask Tilman via this mail to help coordinate getting answers from the
appropriate people.

Separately/additionally: I thought the Signpost coverage was pretty good.
It wasn't extensive, but I thought they did a good job of capturing the
basics in what is a pretty complex plan. This year is a tough slog
understanding the financials, because the assumptions underpinning them
(about how revenue is reflected, and spending) have changed significantly
with the creation of the FDC. We tried to create apples-to-apples
comparisons, and to caveat appropriately where that wasn't possible, but
it's inherently pretty complex.

Thanks,
Sue