[Wikimedia-l] A task list for a beginning project

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:58:17 UTC 2012

MZMcBride, 01/08/2012 03:10:
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/BOTOVERUSE#History has most of the
> history, though I could swear a project or two has been "restarted" due to
> bots over-running the site. Does anyone have a citation for that?

A citation for what? Anyway, the section seems correct except that it
greatly overstates the importance of bot-created articles in the
problems denounced by the "faction of the Lombard wikipedians" and in
the consequences of its intervention (which was mostly meant as a
brute-force restoration of the five pillars).

Nemo