[Wikimedia-l] Write about Wikipedia Zero!

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 04:24:18 UTC 2012

Wikipedia Zero is starting to get more attention recently.  We could
use set of funny / beautiful / amazing images of it in use, and a
compelling overview page to send people to that mentions how to can
spread the word / get their local distributors or politicians or
schools on board.

Then we should run a little viral publicity campaign.  It's really a
very sexy project.  We could frame it as something universal: "free
access to Wikipedia on all mobile devices and networks."

This seems to be the main project page for now, so I've been
encouraging people to link to it in their posts.
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Zero

SJ

--
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266