[Wikimedia-l] Updated Terms of Use

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Sat Apr 28 06:43:04 UTC 2012

Birgitte, Andrew, thank you for your kind words.  True credit on this one
goes to Maggie, Geoff, and the community members who worked countless hours
with them and discussed in great detail almost every word of the thing.  I
think everyone involved would tell you that it was a thoughtful,
deliberative, and truly exhausting process.... but it was amazing in its
collegiality in the final product.

I'm proud to be part of the team that worked on this, but my role was
small... my hat is off to Maggie, Geoff, and all the others who
participated (below, I have listed everyone with more than 15 edits to the
talk page where it was developed.)

Community Members with more than 15 edits to the Talk page:

Geoffbrigham
Mdennis (WMF)
WhatamIdoing
Filceolaire