[Wikimedia-l] [Wikitech-l] Release of educational videos under creative commons

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:01:12 UTC 2012

2012/4/24 Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com>

> Where's the latest thread on the Timed Media Handler progress?
>
> I am meeting with MIT Open CourseWare tomorrow - they want to expand
> the set of videos they released last year under CC-SA, starting with
> categories / vids that would be fill gaps on Wikipedia.  Any thoughts
> on how to make that collaboration more effective would be welcome.
>
> SJ

You can upload them to Internet Archive, if Wikipedia has temporal issues
with videos. When the problems are fixed, we can move them from Internet
Archive to Wikimedia Commons.

--
Emilio J. Rodríguez-Posada. E-mail: emijrp AT gmail DOT com
Pre-doctoral student at the University of Cádiz (Spain)
Personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/emijrp/