[Wikimedia-l] ombudsmen commission

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:49:34 UTC 2012

On my behalve a letter has been send to the foundation and the same letter
has ben send by fax. How formal do you wish to get it?

Nor I or the person that sended this communication on my behalf got a
responds about the complaint self, we only got the responds "We don't think
any office action is needed".

Best,

Huib