[Wikimedia-l] Wikipedia Education Program Metrics and Activities Meeting - Monday, April 23

En Pine deyntestiss at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:02:41 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I thought that participants on this list might like to know that the April “Wikipedia Education Program Metrics and Activities Meeting” will be Monday, April 23, at 20:00 UTC / 13:00 (1 pm) PST.

The meeting should be under one hour long and will happen over Webex.

Information is at https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Education_Program_Metrics_and_Activities_Meeting including notes from past meetings and information on how to get into the Webex meeting.

I’ll be chairing the April meeting. Several WMF staff will be present.

Agenda:
* Welcome
* Country updates: U.S., Canada, Egypt, Brazil, and possibly others
* U.S./Canada student survey results from fall 2010
* Working Group information
* Q&A

For those who haven’t heard about the new Working Group, you can find more info about it at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Education_Working_Group. A good place for questions about the Working Group appears to be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Education_Working_Group. Hopefully we’ll also learn useful information at this meeting and have sufficient time for questions during the Q&A.

Regards,

Pine