[Wikimedia-l] User retention statistics?

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:40:13 UTC 2012

PS. This story was triggered by Fastily's retirement.  He has 46000
edits on enwiki, and only about 620 editors have reached that plateau.
 Of these, 90% are still active.  So such retirements are relatively
rare.  Personally, I hope he decides to come back after taking some
time to relax and recharge.  It seems to be the case that many such
declared retirements aren't really permanent.

-Robert Rohde