[Wikimedia-l] Breivik: My Biggest Influence Was Wikipedia

Fae faenwp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:40:26 UTC 2012

I find this context upsetting regardless of the points being raised.

My personal request for any reader of this email thread, is that if
there are any changes you would like to see on Wikipedia or other
Wikimedia projects, please don't use anything that this monster says
as a reason for action. It would be a terrible starting point and
taint any discussion.

Nothing he has to say has any chance of being notable or rational
enough for us to concern ourselves about. I look forward to him being
permanently locked away from society and we can turn our backs and
move on.

Thanks,
Fae
--