[Wikimedia-l] Chapter software tools work welcome at Berlin hackathon in June

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 18 02:27:08 UTC 2012

Several Wikimedia chapters have mentioned that they are interested in
software tools used in chapter operations, including CiviCRM
improvements/customization.  This came up at the meeting a few weeks
ago, I am told
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2012/Documentation/Day_2/Coordinating-projects>,
and led to some discussion of perhaps finding a way to share development
and avoid duplicate work <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_ICT>.

Software developers at those chapters might like to collaboratively hack
on CiviCRM or other useful tools during the Berlin hackathon in June
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Berlin_Hackathon_2012>.  The organizers
(including me) would appreciate it if interested participants would
register by May 1st so we can plan properly.  Thanks!

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator