[Wikimedia-l] Reminder: Volunteers wanted for FDC Advisory Due April 16

Barry Newstead bnewstead at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 12 20:58:11 UTC 2012

Hi -

Just a reminder that we are still looking for volunteers to be nominated
for the Funds Dissemination Committee Advisory Group. This group will help
shape the initial setup of an important new committee to support funds
flows within the movement and will provide valuable advice and counsel to
the Funds Dissemination Committee over the first couple of years of its
existence.

The time commitment is about 4 hours per week to contribute to the on-wiki
discussions and meetings every 5-6 weeks with a couple of in-person
meetings per year (likely, but dependent on how the Group prefers to
function).

Please complete the nominations here [1] by Monday, April 16 and feel free
to email me offlist with questions or post them on the talk page.

[1]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Funds_Dissemination_Committee/FDC_Advisory_Group/Formation

Best,
Barry

--
Barry Newstead
Chief Global Development Officer

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!