[Wikimedia-l] Travel Guide Wiki

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Thu Apr 12 16:08:17 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Mark Jaroski <mark.jaroski at gmail.com> wrote:
> We're under the impression that there are
> other Wikimedia foundation projects which don't use NPOV, and so those of
> us favouring approaching WMF have been able to argue that we wouldn't be
> forced to use it. If that's wrong then we should probably just give up this
> line of exploration and go find another solution.

My impression of sister projects is the same. Not all of the same
rules that apply to Wikipedia also apply to sister projects. With the
exception of very few mandatory things (like respect for information
about living persons), individual projects can determine their own
rules and policies as much as they want.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023