[Foundation-l] Call for POTY Helpers and Translators

Thehelpfulone thehelpfulonewiki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 23:18:51 UTC 2012

On 7 April 2012 22:00, Amir E. Aharoni <amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> Will you use the Translate extension for translations or will you just ask
> the translators to do it old-style? Please consider the extension - it's
> far more convenient for the translators and for the managers. It's already
> installed in Meta.

I'm fairly experienced with the translate extension so I would be happy to
use it, although I was skeptical at first when I was using it for the
Steward Elections (which was mainly a copy/paste job from last year with a
few dates changing), for all new translations that need to take place, I
think the translation extension is going to be the most convenient for all
(other than perhaps for Central Notice, where the current system still
works relatively well).
--
Thehelpfulone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Thehelpfulone