[Foundation-l] FAQ for fundraising resolutions

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:56:22 UTC 2012

Thanks for posting this, Phoebe. My question about what you intend to
do over the next 3 years wasn't answered. There is no point waiting
three years and then re-evaluating the situation if you haven't made
sure you've been gathering all the right information during those 3
years and that you are clear on what the questions you are actually
trying to answer are. As a movement, we have a very poor record of
following through on our trials with proper evaluations and that is
because we never actually plan them out at the start. It is really
important that we don't make that mistake again here.