[Foundation-l] A discussion list for Wikimedia (not "Foundation") matters

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Apr 4 09:15:12 UTC 2012

I don't know if this makes sense, so I beg your patience for my ignorance.
But would it be an option to duplicate the archive? Then both the old and
the new links will work. It would be a Great Pity if the new list would not
contain the archive of the old list.

Best,
Lodewijk

No dia 4 de Abril de 2012 01:43, Thehelpfulone