[Foundation-l] New Project Process

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Tue Apr 3 06:50:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

Interesting. Please allow me to second that with the proposal to
reconsider existing projects. For example, what would a WMF evaluation
of Wikinews or Wikispecies say? Should we shut down such a project, or
at least cease to mention it on Wikipedia main pages? Or invest money
in promoting it?

Kind regards
Ziko

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland