[Foundation-l] On certain shallow, American-centered, foolish software initiatives backed by WMF

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 28 22:32:43 UTC 2011

I don't think that's accurate. WikiLove only has a single bug filed
against it, and it's just a feature request:
https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=WikiLove&list_id=42901

If you know of any technical problems, please let me know.

And for those of you who hate pink hearts, just add the following to
your vector.css:
#ca-wikilove.icon  a{
  background-image:
url("/w/extensions/WikiLove/modules/ext.wikiLove/images/heart-icons-black.png");
}
(or turn WikiLove off in your user prefs).

Cheers,
Ryan Kaldari