[Foundation-l] WMF blog post on Italian Wikipedia

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:23:00 UTC 2011

When people reuse content in other websites/blogs/etc, they have to copy the
article text and link to Italian Wikipedia where you can check the entire
history and authors. That is how attribution is given. It is explained here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reusing_Wikipedia_content

Now, most of all the attributions to Italian Wikipedia contents on the
Internet are broken.