[Foundation-l] Blanking a Wikipedia, a very bad idea

Peter Coombe thewub.wiki at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:20:41 UTC 2011

Using a geotargeted CentralNotice would be clever, but I believe it
would be trivial to get around by disabling Javascript. Currently
it.wikipedia is using JS to redirect to their message, but beyond that
all page contents are also being hidden with CSS (yes, you can bypass
that too, but it's probably beyond the skill of most readers).

Pete / the wub