[Foundation-l] Upload wizard: Why Creative Commons 1.0 and GFDL 1.2 must be saved

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 16:03:18 UTC 2011

Teofilo, 27/02/2011 15:55:
> The uploading tutorial should explain beginners the difference between
> these licenses and the other licenses, enabling them to choose in full
> knowledge of the facts.

I don't see why. Everybody can make his own choices, the issue you
describe here is well known and if you want you can add such details to
the relevant help pages or even Wikipedia pages about licenses.

Nemo

P.s.: When I was younger I read "Discourse on
voluntary servitude" and I found it extremely trite; however, if nothing
else, it's short.