[Foundation-l] help on usability initiative sandbox wiki

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:49:25 UTC 2011

On 21 February 2011 00:22, Pedro Sanchez <pdsanchez at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://prototype.wikimedia.org/sandbox.4/Special:Contributions/213.5.64.179
>
> I don't know why SUL doens't work there
> I can't find the proper database suffix on
> http://noc.wikimedia.org/conf/all.dblist
> Therefore I can't grant me sysop bit there to do somethign
>

> So... to anyone who actually have rights,that's been going on for a day
>
> And to anyonw who actually can do it.. pelase enable SUL on that wiki

Unfortunately, the absence of SUL means that global IP blocks also do not
have effect.  This IP has been globally blocked for 11 months already. This
would support MZMcBride's proposal that these "specific purpose" wikis be
rolled into Meta. At minimum, stewards should be able to address issues on
these WMF wikis, and there should be a convenient way to notify the
appropriate parties of how to address these issues.

Risker/Anne