[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation Report, January 2011

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Feb 12 11:39:18 UTC 2011

Thank you Erik!

I would like to pass on my compliments to the Wikimedia Foundation
staff for putting together these reports. I remember me complaining in
Buenos Aires that, even though I was heavily involved in Wikimedia, I
did not have a clear image of what the Wikimedia Foundation was doing.
With these reports, that becomes much clearer - especially now they
are also closer to the end of the preceeding month and timely! Huge
thanks for this big improvement, which increases transparency a lot
and allows people to participate much easier.

With kind regards,

Lodewijk