[Foundation-l] Potential ICRA labels for Wikipedia

Jiří Hofman hofmanj at aldebaran.cz
Sun May 9 17:12:00 UTC 2010

I am afraid we will never be able to label our content properly. There will be no chance to keep NPOV regardless how implemented labels will be. Our content is free. If somebody needs labeled content he can label it himself in his own copy of Wikimedia projects.

It is a bad idea. Let's not do it. We have better things to do.

Jiri