[Foundation-l] Jimbo Wales acting outside his remit

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat May 8 18:51:59 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 12:39 PM, David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:

> And we are about to be presented in all responsible free culture media
> as having
> acted as if such false accusations were true.
>
> David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:DGG

You mean they weren't true?  Which part is false, that Commons hosted (and,
still continues to host) hardcore pornography with zero educational value,
or that you hadn't done anything about it?

"Much of the cleanup is done, although there was so much hardcore
pornography on commons that there's still some left in nooks and crannies."

Is that another one of those false accusations?