[Foundation-l] Jimbo's Sexual Image Deletions

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri May 7 21:08:12 UTC 2010

Hoi,
We apparently disagree on this. The ban of the complete Wikimedia domain
from Iran happened some time ago and nothing was considered. This issue has
been raised several times and the amount of content that is inappropriate
because it adds nothing to what is already there is high.

Let me be clear, there is a need for many explicit images. I have added many
explicit images and there are sound reasons for that material. Consequently
I do not expect them to be an issue. What we need is an appropriate amount
of material that illustrate our more contentious subjects well and that are
neither gross nor of low quality nor illegal.
Thanks,
      GerardM