[Foundation-l] Jimbo's Sexual Image Deletions

Jan-Bart de Vreede janbart at wikimedia.org
Fri May 7 19:56:19 UTC 2010

HI,

Before calling it a night I would like to point out the final paragraph of the statement.

"In saying this, we don't intend to create new policy, but rather to reaffirm and support policy that already exists. We encourage Wikimedia editors to scrutinize potentially offensive materials with the goal of assessing their educational or informational value, and to remove them from the projects if there is no such value."

Jan-Bart de Vreede
Vice Chair Wikimedia Board of Trustees
WIkimedia Foundation