[Foundation-l] How to make unstoppable petty complaint a feature?

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu May 6 03:17:35 UTC 2010

David -

Great idea.  I do think this should become a feature, though it's
currently seen as a bug.

We could start with a sexier year-round feedback process, that
captures what page you are looking at when you leave feedback and lets
you browse / rate the feedback of others, would certainly be helpful.
We'd end up with an order of magnitude more input than we currently
get through bugzilla, about very very different topics.

However the link to feedback is highlighted on regular pages, it could
be made a bit more visible when new features are rolled out, or when
you're using a section that has a new feature recently enabled... to
offer an outlet for frustration, or just to get targeted testing.

SJ