[Foundation-l] final (*) strategy office hours on Tuesday

susanpgardner at gmail.com susanpgardner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 01:29:30 UTC 2010

I'm actually not sure if I managed to get scheduled for office hours anytime soon -- James has been a bit swamped with board meeting prep, so I haven't asked him.

But I'll CC Cary and James on this note, and maybe they can get it fitted into my sked sometime pre-Wikimania.  That'd be good, I think, since the 2010-11 plan will be published soon, and I'd be happy to talk about it.

(I'm in Madrid pre-Wikimania too, which would make Euro-centric office hours way more doable for me than they normally are.)

Thanks,
Sue