[Foundation-l] final (*) strategy office hours on Tuesday

Eugene Eric Kim eekim at blueoxen.com
Mon Jun 28 22:42:28 UTC 2010

Our final (*) strategic planning office hours will be on Tuesday, June
29, at 21:00-22:00 UTC. Local timezones are available at:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=6&day=29&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

As always, you can access the chat by going to
https://webchat.freenode.net and filling in a username and the channel
name (#wikimedia-strategy). You may be prompted to click through a
security warning. It's fine. More details at:

http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

We'll be talking about an upcoming Call for Action, movement
priorities, and Wikimania.

Since it will be our last (*), we hope many of you will join us. If
you can't make it, don't worry; we're also planning a virtual
celebration.

=Eugene

* Several people have discussed continuing the weekly office hours
beyond the scope of this project, which I think is a wonderful idea.
I'm sure this will also be discussed tomorrow.