[Foundation-l] Gathering for chapters and potential chapters at Wikimania

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 14:39:28 UTC 2010

It has been proposed that people from chapters and people wanting to
form chapters get together at Wikimania in order to share experiences
and offer each other advice. I am trying to organise such a gathering.
I'm currently proposing an informal gathering during the Saturday
morning coffee break. If you would be interested in attending such a
gathering (either at that time or another time), please add your name
to this page:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_Chapter_Gathering

If there is sufficient interest, I will contact that Wikimania
organisers and try to get us a room. Since we don't have much time
before Wikimania starts, please add your names quickly!