[Foundation-l] Reconsidering the policy "one language - one Wikipedia"

Ting Chen wing.philopp at gmx.de
Sun Jun 27 08:12:54 UTC 2010

Hello Milos,

reading your mail below I am wondering why your reaction on my first
mail was so aggressive. It looks to me as if your consideration is not
that far away from mine. Especially I wrote in my suggestion that first
of all the project must have a very clearly defined scope and audiance,
second that it should have a more rigid editorial and anti-vandal
mechanism and third that we need more research.

Greetings
Ting