[Foundation-l] Reconsidering the policy "one language - one Wikipedia"

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 21:40:02 UTC 2010

Phoebe, in my humble opinion, this project is a bit different. I think
when we are talking about child development and creating a project for
children, there's no room to screw around or create some amateurish
product. This is something that, if done wrong, could potentially have
a bigger negative impact than if, say, we'd screwed up on Wikinews.

-m.