[Foundation-l] Reconsidering the policy "one language - one Wikipedia"

Victor Vasiliev vasilvv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:26:41 UTC 2010

I may suggest two easy ways how it may be solved technically:
* Introduction of a special namespace on a "larger" Wikipedia.
* Introduction of s subdomain (e.g. simple.de.wikipedia.org) with shared
admins (that should be simple with SUL).
I believe there is no need for seperate set of admins for such project.
Also note that such projects have tendency to become POV forks and
community of both main and simple version have to control NPOV issues on
the smaller project.

--vvv