[Foundation-l] English language dominationism is striking again

Noein pronoein at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:18:37 UTC 2010

Oh, this function is very interesting. If it were coupled with a
function to get synonyms and metonyms (ie, equidae, mount) as a proposal
to enlarge or explore a concept, then a semantic map would be created to
navigate Commons in all languages.
Maybe context-related or frequently-associated keywords would be useful too.