[Foundation-l] Donation of Encyclopedic Entries on Famous Poems

Jeffrey Peters 17peters at cardinalmail.cua.edu
Tue Jun 22 14:17:04 UTC 2010

Dear Ray Saintonge,

Not one bit of those articles constitutes "original research". It is 100%
cited to highly reliable third party sources. They are exact summaries of
thousands of pages of source material. Furthermore, Simple English is about
the use of simple language to convey encyclopedic content, not simple
"material" and stop at anything more complex. We provide material for those
who lack advanced English language skills, but this does not mean they lack
mental faculties. As I said, its language has not yet been simplified, as
that is the end of the process before it is put into mainspace there.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Peters
aka Ottava Rima