[Foundation-l] Donation of Encyclopedic Entries on Famous Poems

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Tue Jun 22 07:52:22 UTC 2010

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ottava_Rima/Ode:_Intimations_of_Immortality

> http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ottava_Rima/Kubla_Khan

I only checked the Khubla Khan article, which Sj already moved to en.wp,
and it seems to be a great piece of work.

Are you going to add info about translations? I guess I would be able to
dig out some information about Russian translations (see
http://wikilivres.info/wiki/%D0%9A%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B0_%D0%A5%D0%B0%D0%BD_%28%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B6_-_%D0%91%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82%29),
but since I am not at all a philologist it obviously can not be at the
same level as the article itself.

Cheers
Yaroslav