[Foundation-l] Wikipedia trade mark misuse

Mariano Cecowski marianocecowski at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 20 19:43:41 UTC 2010

If the Czech Wikimedia things the newspaper is abusing of the 'wiki' concept to sell something that is not, and really wishes to do something about it, I recommend to contact "consumer protection" and present the case to them; it's a free services in all the countries I know.

You can claim that the newspaper is using a confusing concept to attract visitors seeking for collaborative information where there is none.

I don't think you can do anything else, and certainly not along the 'wiki' trademark/copyright path.

Good luck,
MarianoC.-