[Foundation-l] Gmail - List messages flagged as spam

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 21:33:28 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > This will NOT get things out of spam that are already in it, though.
> > Search for "in:spam to:lists.wikimedia.org" to find them and "Not
> > Spam" them manually.
>

> Gah!  The search result for that gives me _thousands_ of messages. ...
> and it seems that you can only not-spam a page at a time, the not spam
> option goes away if you tell it to mark all of the messages in the
> search results

aye this is my issue. I'm flagging some of the mailing lists at the moment
but part of me thinks I should let them go to spam and press the "not spam"
to train it. I'm still having issues on the one where I'm owner, at least
one gives me 100+ spam mails on some days and I DONT want those in my inbox.
:/

James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jamesofur at gmail.com