[Foundation-l] Gmail - List messages flagged as spam

Peter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:05:46 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 12:30, Chad <innocentkiller at gmail.com> wrote:

> A few of us noticed this several days back. If you check some
> of the blacklists, lists.wikimedia.org seems to have some people's
> naughty list. Don't know if that's whats causing it or not though.

It usually does, but right now I don't see it listed to any relevant
lists. (last time I checked google doesn't care much about irrelevant
ones)

Of course the other reason might be lots of people pressing SPAM
button in gmail....

ps: backscatterer is a joke and sorbs useless due to payware removals.